what leaf VAC LOADER do I get?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ECHOFACE6786, Feb 12, 2005.

1. ECHOFACE6786

ECHOFACE6786 LawnSite Member

I have a 14x7 dump trailer i just bought. I built the sides up an additional 5 feet all around. Im going to put a leaf VAC loader on it, I guess thats what they call it. I believe you mount it on passenger side or drivers side. I cant find one. where do i go?
  2. ltlm

ltlm LawnSite Member

i have 2 one is a 2000 16hp billy goat tail gate style $1600.00 the other is a giant vac 27hp tow $2250.00

billygoat 004.jpg
  3. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Here is a pic of my setup. It's a 16hp Lesco I paid $1500. They had it laying around and needed to get rid of it. It usually sells for $2200. I love the way I have my setup. It allows me to pull a trailer and dump my load without taking off the loader.

Grain Truck Complete.jpg
  4. Shuter

Shuter LawnSite Bronze Member

I use a 16hp Billy Goat mounted on the front of a 6 x 10 dump trailer.

5. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

i mounted mine on the back on the swing away door. i wanted it this way so i could back up to piles in tight corners.

leaf box 2.JPG
  6. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a 23 hp billygoat for sale- $2K.
  7. ltlm

ltlm LawnSite Member

8. ltlm

ltlm LawnSite Member

9. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

I have the 16HP Billy Goat... It hangs off the back of our dump trailer. The trailer bed is 16' I believe...maybe 18. You should be able to pick these up where you purchase commercial mowers at.

I believe if you hang it over the passenger or driver side you will be illegal...or at least need a special permit for transporting your trailer cause you'll be over the federal 102" limit.
  10. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

23 hp billy goat awsome power and will rip your pants off if not careful