What logo do you like best????

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by ***CLC***, Mar 16, 2008.

1. ***CLC***

***CLC*** LawnSite Member

Ok guys, I need some opinions on my logo…I have been working on a couple of different ideas and wanted to get some “honest” opinions…Please, don’t hold back….any constructive criticism you have will only help….Or, if you like what I have let me know….thx guys!!!

Logo #1.jpg

Logo #2.jpg

Logo #3.jpg

2. ffemt1271

ffemt1271 LawnSite Bronze Member

i like the first one best, then the last one next. i think the first one will look good on trucks and shirts

3. S L C

S L C LawnSite Senior Member

IMO, the bottom one has the most 'potential',but it is a little on the "PRETTY" side for my liking!!! I like the base design/layout/fonts much more on that one though!! Might as well throw the top two out the window though.... just being honest...:weightlifter::weightlifter: :drinkup:

4. riverwalklandscaping

riverwalklandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

the second one without the words going around, try them in a different way somehow

5. Carolina Cuts

Carolina Cuts LawnSite Bronze Member

took the words outta my mouth.

6. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Definitely not #2. It is to busy, confusing, I mean you want you name to stand out and be easily identifiable.

7. ***CLC***

***CLC*** LawnSite Member

I guess there’s no need to tell ya which one my wife liked…lol I tried to give 3 very different ideas and approaches to the designs so that they would not be alike. I personally liked the first one best just because it looked energetic, but yet still has a touch of class to it….just my opinion though. I know what I like best may not be what’s best for my business at times…lol

8. Lawncop26

Lawncop26 LawnSite Member

I think you have something with the second one, but the circular wording hurts to look at.

9. yungman

yungman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Calif.

Number 1 looks good, simple and clean. 3 not good, too complicated, too colorful. 2 is ok just the name is not obvious enough.

10. S L C

S L C LawnSite Senior Member

Just get rid of the big circle and flowers and you may be 'good to go' with some tweaking..... personally, I think number 1 is OK, but that brown just doesn't stand out enuff when layed over the other color... go with a MANLY logo like my bizz cards!! ;)

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=215066

Keep it simple but looking nice!