What makes these logos great?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Team Gopher, Mar 8, 2005.

1. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

These are the top six logos as voted by you from the logos submitted to the Gopher Business Challenge. Let's see if we can learn from them.

[​IMG]

What graphical elements do you like in these logos? Can you be specific? Tell us which logo and what in the logo really stood out.

What do you dislike? Again, please be specific.

2. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

I still like mine....I MADE IT not paid for it and I think its pretty good.Here's mine

3. twins_lawn_care

twins_lawn_care LawnSite Senior Member

I what makes them stand out is they look different and professional than anything you see everyday on your computer fonts, or regular magnets on trucks. they stand out as a high class branding.
    all real nice by the way, good logo's guys!

4. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

Matt sneak in and bumped me from the list :cry: Way to go guys! nice logo's...

5. Soupy

oops.............................................

6. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

they are green, easy to read, fun looking, and pop out at you when you look at them

7. tinman

tinman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ga

They are different & took a little imagination.

8. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

I like luxury lawn. Has a good clean look to it. Not too busy and easy to read. It would also look nice on white trucks.

9. Soupy

Luxury, and Eager Beaver. I like your logos, was printing cost considered when creating them. I noticed several colors and know that can get very expensive for some print media.

10. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

I've always liked Lawn-Tec's logo. He inspired me to go to designoutpost.com to get my logo done.

Other than that I like Progressive's logo. Classic and simple, stands out. The other's I'm not so hot on.