what member has been the most helpful and why?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawnwizards, Mar 31, 2008.

1. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

just want to give props to the good guys around here. who here has helped you the most and how have they helped?
    my vote goes to rodfather. rod has helped me tremendously. hes lended a follow up letter that has attracted new clients and he is always honest with me and never tries to steer me in the wrong direction. anyway, what member has helped you the most and why?

thanks.
    randy.

2. mowin at the lake

mowin at the lake LawnSite Member

Eric Elm.....

3. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

My vote is for myself... without me LawnSite would be nothing... oh wait does the qualify me for the arrogant list?

4. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

:usflag::usflag::usflag:

5. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

i hear great things about eric elm. i got on here just late enough to miss his great posts. i've seen some pics of his stripes though. immaculate.

6. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

well I couldnt edit my post due to the awesome server being to busy at the moment... so anyways... I dont think I could think of 1 person, its usually everyone who posts their thoughts and opinions in whatever thread. I think everyone deserves props really, although some have been more helpful than others, everyone has helped someone.....

7. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

Topsites gets my vote....I may not agree with everything he posts, but he does know a few things and is really helpful.

8. bill8379

bill8379 LawnSite Senior Member

I like MMLawn but he aint here no more.

9. Whitey4

Whitey4 LawnSite Silver Member

RCreech, Ted, turf Hokie have helped me a lot in the pesticide forum. In general, most people are very helpful... then there is that PITA minority that think their schtick is funny... like one a few posts back. Kinda like having a rock in yer shoe... annoying, but it doesn't stop you.

10. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

The speed gets bad when all the west coast people get on here!! Its 11PM Est time and the site is crawling...