What Mower do you recomend?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by jpslawncare, Mar 3, 2008.

1. jpslawncare

jpslawncare LawnSite Member

Hey everyone,just figured i post a question about what mower to use this year? I acutally have a 54 inch bobcat walkbehind/hydro but it is way to big! Im looking for a 36 or a 42?
    What do you guys think of a 36 or 42 inch bobcat or wright?
    Trying to figure the fastest and most partical mower. Let me knoww!! thanks guys julz

2. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

My vote goes to Exmark (also a sponsor). Their 36" Turf Tracer (hrdrostatic drive) is very fast and has a fine cut. Some on ebay now -- $2500 or maybe more for a slightly used one with low hours.

3. DrottLawn

DrottLawn LawnSite Member

I agree, Exmark. That is all that I run! Nothing at there last longer or cuts as nice as they do.

4. jpslawncare

jpslawncare LawnSite Member

Thanks guys for the input i will def look into exmark! You think wright is a good company to go with ?

5. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

I love my Lesco mowers, never given me any trouble in the years ive had em! I've seen a few on craigslist and ebay recently...

6. NLS1

NLS1 LawnSite Member

Maybe check into the 36 Wright stander, it is awesome! Very fast, can do anything a walkbehind can do too. Great cut, smaller footprint, greater visibility. Just my .02.:waving:

7. js.lawn

js.lawn LawnSite Member

i use the ferris hydro cut 36 its awesome very good cut and does very well on hillsides never had a problem with it I'm buying 2 more this year