What Palm Pda is the Best For Gopher?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by apex, Oct 9, 2005.

1. apex

apex LawnSite Member

Anyone using the palm pda program from gopher and what is the best brand of pda?

2. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

i have a palm tungsten T. its about 4 years old now, and works well with gopher so far. the palm version of gopher is rather basic right now, so it doesn't take a lot of processing power to run it.

3. maelawncare

maelawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I would go with the PalmOne Treo 650. its a phone and a PDA, no need to carry around both.

4. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<Table width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><TR><TD><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></TD></TR></Table>
    Hi apex,

The Gopher Palm should work with even the cheapest Palm handhelds on the market. When you get one, let us know which you decided to go with.

<table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Make your own logo Free.</center>

5. supercuts lawn maint

supercuts lawn maint LawnSite Member

just got a dell axim 51v pocket pc. can anybody help with a good software that i can use with it.

6. northeastpropertymgmt

northeastpropertymgmt LawnSite Member

i am geting into the buisness and aml ooking at gopher software i have heard many good things about it. i am looking to get the palm atachment or part of the program however it is. it lookis to be a very nice tool. i am looking at 2 phones on is the plam trio 650 wich i am pritty shure it will work on as said above but i also loke the blackberry. would it work on that or does it have to have a windows type opperating system.

7. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

it must run the PALM OS.

8. northeastpropertymgmt

northeastpropertymgmt LawnSite Member

thanks so it needs to have the palm software. thgat will help me dicide on a phone proble the palme trio 650. does anyone have the palm software from gopher good bad? anyimpot would be nice.