what papers and forms do you have???

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by CelticGreens, Mar 18, 2005.

1. CelticGreens

CelticGreens LawnSite Member

hey guys, this is my second year and my first year on my own. i need to get all my paperwork and letterheads complete. what forms do you guys have for your business. so far i have created my logo and slogan, created a flyer which will be passed out. i created the long envelopes that i will send the bill out in to customers and have also created the small envelopes that the customer returns with payment. what else do i need? i am using gopher so my invoices and estimates are generated off it. any other forms you guys use? i think i'm too new for contracts. maybe i can make a service agreement. do you guys have forms that you bring to the site to record deminsions, descriptions and info??? need some help, season is closing in on me!!

2. Dangrel

Dangrel LawnSite Member

Hey celtic greens....i have a huge list of documents you could use...I'M just starting out myself in this business perhaps we could exchange some ideas...what your flyer looks like,enveleops...etc...and i will send ya whatever you need....i found a program on the net that pretty much has every type of document you need for starting a business....just send me an email