1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

What post card company do you guys use??

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by THEGOLDPRO, Feb 2, 2013.

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

I have been searching and cant seem to find my answer, I remember back in the day i saw a good postcard company that was reasonable for price, but cant seem to remember the name.

Thanks in advance.
  2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

I use gotprint.com. Just ordered my second batch of the season from them today. Top notch quality and service.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Are they reasonable?? How much do you pay?
  4. Forever Green Landscaping

Forever Green Landscaping LawnSite Member

5. CreativeLawncareSolutions

CreativeLawncareSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

6. nightshutter

nightshutter LawnSite Senior Member
    from UT

I use gotprint.com great quality. I don't know what adeas charges for just the post card. They only list the price for it with direct mailing.
  7. dKoester

dKoester LawnSite Gold Member

Whatever you decide to use here's a hint. Put all your vendors on file. Or get some software to keep them in, that way you can have them on at moments notice.
  8. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Gotprint may not be the bottom line cheapest, but their quality and customer service are top notch. I can log on to my account and reorder a past order in less than 3mins. Shipping is quick even when using ground shipping.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Awesome, ill take a look at them all. thanks guys.
  10. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Sounds like you already are checking out gotprint.com but I will say they are very easy to use and their prices were much cheaper than anybody local