1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

What Primo Maxx can do for you

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by rvsuper, Jul 8, 2003.

1. rvsuper

rvsuper Senior Member

I took the camera up to the course this morning just to take some shots of how well Primo works on the course. The first picture shows how well it conditions the turf for standability. I don't really use the growth regulator in Primo, I just use it for the AWESOME ball standability and drought conditioning.

stripes,video,standability 004.jpg

2. rvsuper

rvsuper Senior Member

This shot is an area that has Primo applicated on it. It's been kind of dry here lately, but you can see it's mostly green. There are other areas on the course that don't have it applied and are a real crispy brown.

primo results 001.jpg

3. rkk95

rkk95 LawnSite Member
    from west PA

when you say that you don't really use the growth regulater in it, I don't understand, do you spray it at a lower rate? I have never used it, just read about it on here and was thinking of trying some.

4. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

I think he is saying he uses it for drought prevention so when others are buring his is green, that was why I started using it, growth reg is a bonus. Here is my lawn last year:

[​IMG]

5. rvsuper

rvsuper Senior Member

Kirby is right. I just use it for the standability results and drought pre-stress conditioning, so like Kirby said, my grass is green when all the others are crispy and brown.

6. improves density