1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

What services do you offer?

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by rusty_keg_3, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Cody_Lick

Cody_Lick LawnSite Member

Since I'm only 15 right now just mow plow gonna try for some mulch jobs but nothing major plus I don't get home from school until 3:30 so I only have few hours to cut
    Posted via Mobile Device
  2. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

This one is pretty close to my company. A few things to add maybe. I also do drip irrigation installations for flower beds. Don't push it much though because I'm so busy with other stuff.
  3. FullAuto

FullAuto LawnSite Member

I do basic mowing and occassionally I trim some bushes or cut back some tree limbs. If they want some real landscaping work done, I'll refer them elsewhere.
  4. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

Directly from my 2010 flier
    Services Mow Town offers
    Weekly Mowing
    Bi- Weekly Mowing (has to be approved by me)
    Shrub / Plant removal
    Spring / Fall cleanups
    Storm Cleanups
    Ground Clearing
    Mulch Spreading
    Small tree removal
  5. mrealty

mrealty LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

New here and new to lawn care service. This site has been great for trying to get a view of things.

Will be offering some basic services for starters (mowing, shrubs, tree trimming, spring/fall clean ups, storm clean ups, gutter clean out, mulch spreading, sprinkler repair)...but my question is, after reading all of these posts, why isn't anyone offering pressure washing?
  6. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Thats pretty similar to me too.
  7. DJJS

DJJS LawnSite Senior Member

My real reason is that I've got a guy I refer everyone to for pressure washing, he does the same for me and gets me a good 40-50 gutter cleaning jobs a year plus some maintenance accounts & side jobs here & there. I've got a craftsman power washer to clean my trucks & equipment I got for a couple hundred bucks, but a commercial power washing setup is probably a couple grand, also I know its an insurance ad on to do power washing. It could be a great ad on service though if you have enough work for it
  8. fastpine

fastpine LawnSite Member

Im looking into adding K9 waste removal to my long list of services offered...
    Im prety sure there is some good money in it:dancing:

One thing I offer that most around me dont, is drip system's..The poly above ground type...I know those quite well and am able to charge accordingly..Two days ago I did a dripsystem renovation on a older gentelman's yard..I was there for 3.5 hrs and walked away with $300...He commented on how reasonable the price was..

In New Mexico you have to have a contractors lisence to do all the fun stuff!! like concrete work, retaining walls, flagstone, sprinklers, etc...:cry:
  9. mrealty

mrealty LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

I know this is going to sound like a stupid question (I'm a newb), but what do LCO's normally do if K9 waste removal is not in your services and the backyard is scattered with K9 waste? Just run the stuff over and charge them for manure mulch? :)
  10. fastpine

fastpine LawnSite Member

Lately ive been just mowing over it...:cry:..Kinda why I want to start offering the service..