what should I charge???

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by langlo's landscaping, Mar 7, 2011.

1. langlo's landscaping

langlo's landscaping LawnSite Member

Hey guys im wondering what to charge for some jobs, im in the Geneva IL area.

Muching per yard?
    Weeding?
    Hourly jobs with one other person?
    Hedge trimming?
    Minium price per mow including weedwip and blowing the driveway off?

Thanks guys

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

so your basically saying you have no idea at all of what to charge in this industry?

3. StihlBR600

StihlBR600 LawnSite Senior Member

It depends on how much your buying mulch for, what your operating costs are and how much time the job will take you.

4. Hahaha...sorry this is funny
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. langlo's landscaping

langlo's landscaping LawnSite Member

I know what I would charge just seeing what other prices are out there in this area, prices are not the same across the US and I just moved into this area. I was looking for someone who was in this general area. If you don't want to help don't bother to comment.

6. Coastal Lawn Maintenance

Coastal Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

I'm sorry but to me it sounds like what the gold pro said you don't know how to price, and now u want somebody from the area to give there price so you can under cut it. so what would you charge

7. StihlBR600

StihlBR600 LawnSite Senior Member

You shouldnt be asking people what they charge. If you dont know what you should charge in order to make a profit then you have a problem

8. StihlMechanic

StihlMechanic LawnSite Bronze Member

I whip weeds for free, Its cheaper than going to the anger managment classes the judge ordered me to go to.

9. cooltype

cooltype LawnSite Member

Yeah, I will tell you what to charge if you come work for me for free for a season.

10. White Gardens

White Gardens LawnSite Fanatic

If you are in Geneva, the sky's the limit from what I hear services go for up in the Chicago land area.