What should I do with this area?

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Baseballer1100, Aug 21, 2005.

1. Baseballer1100

Baseballer1100 LawnSite Member

I cant figure out to do with this "dead Zone" i was thinking maybe putting some of those landscapiong bricks up and some flowers etc.. But i wanted to see your guys opinion.

The side.jpg

2. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Is this your prop.? If not and if the prop. owner wanted something done to it maybe make a bed out of the whole area and planting some pacasandra to fill in, it spreads fast and looks good, accent it with some type of daylily's and a few landscaping rocks and maybe through some junipers around here and there. I'm figuring its a customer of yours and to me that would be a good profit maker for you, the material is cheap and it will look good after. Just my 2 cents :waving:

3. jblawns123

jblawns123 LawnSite Senior Member

Just playing around really.

gg.jpg

4. Baseballer1100

I was thinking something kind like this but that is a really good idea...No this is a customers property.

The side.jpg

5. Wolfie's L&L

Wolfie's L&L LawnSite Member

Woah! What kind of software are you using to do those drawings with? Landscape Pro? I especially like the first one.

Jason

6. Baseballer1100

Actually i used paint haha i know its really bad but i dont have the luxury of having all the good stuff...yet

7. Baseballer1100

anyone elsse want to help