What Should I Do?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by PRECISION LC, Oct 26, 2001.

1. PRECISION LC

PRECISION LC LawnSite Member

I AM A NEW MEMBER HERE AND I JUST LOVE THIS, BUT ANYWAY, WHAT SHOULD I DO? I AM 19 FULL TIME STUDENT AND LOOKING AT BUYING A WALKER. ITS A 26 HP. 48" GHS, 9.5 BUSSEL, ALSO WITH A 52" SIDE DISCHAGE. I STARTED TO GET SERIOUS THIS YEAR, STARTED THE YEAR WITH 13 ACCOUNTS AND CURRENTLY AT 35, I AM RUNNING A 48" TORO PROLINE, AND VERY BUSY AT THE TIME BEING. I HAVE AQUIRED A COUPLE NEW LARGE COMMERCIAL ACCOUNTS AND PLAN TO KEEP GROWING AND PLAN TO PICK UP A COUPLE NEIGHBORHOOD ACCOUNTS AND SOME OTHER OTHER LARGER ONES. SO ANYTHING YOU GUYS HAVE TO SAY WILL BE A BIG HELP.
    THANKS
    KYLE:blob2:

2. First thing you should do is use the 'caps lock' key.

3. Island Lawn

Island Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome to Lawnsite!

Use the search feature!

Stay in school!

4. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

all of the above, plus come to the lawnsite chatroom we are are there generally everynight, u can go there by going to eric elms site (also a great site for you to look at) at elmlawnsite.com and clicking on the lawnsite chat room

5. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

precision--without giving you bs about chatrooms and search functions, and to the point of your post, you sound on the mark to me.

I don't run walkers but I know they are great units and anyone that uses them is bound to be headed for success. that is in the right market and such. good luck.

GEO