What should Joy get her boyfriend for his graduation?

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Dano50, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

This thread has become so funny it has to become a contest. Come up with the suggestion she actually uses (or the one with the most popular response) and win a free big can of Fluid Film! :laugh: :drinkup:

2. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Ha Ha! I can't believe that...Joy asks a simple question and gets a 7 page thread. I'm not as clever as some of the others, but I would say a trip to Hawaii.

3. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

Well my guess is she should take him for a high quality wardrobe ,some really nice suits so this way he gets a good job to support her and their 3 children they are going to have. :clapping:

4. PROCUT1

PROCUT1 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from TN

I suggest the same thing my wife gives me once a year for my birthday....

Post reply...Dont post reply.....Post reply.....Done post reply......I gotta.....No thats wrong in so many ways.......post reply......dont.....post reply....flip a coin...

5. JoyofFluidFilm

JoyofFluidFilm LawnSite Senior Member

what the hell? why is there a contest about ME????
    man, you guys..i swear...freakin Dano50...ok...let me know what you guys come up with...
    right now, im thinking...trip to hawaii, disneyworld, disneyland and then going to Legoland or six Flags

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  6. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

Joy if you take him to Hawaii the mood might hit you to.:hammerhead:

[​IMG]

7. JoyofFluidFilm

um, no, i dont think im looking forward to marriage anytime SOON...me and my boyfriend are waay too young to get married...lol...wow, thats a scary thought...:dizzy:

8. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

How are you too young? You said that you're in your twenties. I'm 25 and my wife is 23 and we'll be married three years this August.:waving:

9. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Ummm, are not you and Dano on the same team?:laugh:

10. JoyofFluidFilm

yes, we are on the same team..i just need some ideas on what to get my boyfriend for graduation..thats all...thanks guys..it would really help me..