1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

What should Joy get her boyfriend for his graduation?

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Dano50, Apr 30, 2009.

1. FDuce

FDuce LawnSite Member

I took my girlfriend (now wife) to Cancun when she graduated. She rented us a secluded cabin in a woods for a long weekend when I graduated.

I vote a stripper that pops out of a giant cake shaped like a graduation hat (not to be confused with "striper" which is attached to a mower...that wouldn't be as fun), or if you are on a budget...skip the cake part.:clapping::dancing::drinkup:
  2. JoyofFluidFilm

JoyofFluidFilm LawnSite Senior Member

hmmm...after the whole swine flu /h1n1 virus, i dont think mexico is such a good idea. as for the stripper, that is a NO...
    im thinking...maybe i should just buy me a nice sony dst700 camera, and go shopping...thats if i dont have a good enough idea of what to get him..hehe ...
  3. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

A video camera would be better,this way you could post some ummmm videos for us!:cool2:
  4. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Hawaii is nice anytime of year.
  5. 4.3mudder

4.3mudder LawnSite Silver Member

Florida would be nice, out on the beach, I know he would love it out there.
  6. JoyofFluidFilm

Florida does sound nice. but lux lawn mentioned a weekend getaway...which sounds even better...considering the fact that i've not been with my bf that long.
    man, still confused....still debating whether or not i should just go shopping or buy him some flowers or take him on a cruise...owell.....5 more months to decide...
  7. JoyofFluidFilm

I am too young! i still need to travel around the world, visit Europe, Australia, Japan, and all those other places, and i still need to party and do all those things before i have kids and get married and be on "lock down" mode...lmao..im just kidding..how is married life?

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

It's great. We still party pretty regularly. Maybe a little less than we used to but that's probably a good thing. I'm still recovering from last night.:dizzy:....We do everything together and I got really lucky. My wife is not like most girls. She is a really chill girl. Marriage (at least in my case) is not as bad as some people say.

I do like your idea of maybe doing a weekend thing being that you've only been with him for a few months. Either way...keep us updated. Good luck!
  9. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Joy, don't buy him flowers guys don't like that.
  10. JoyofFluidFilm

some guys like flowers...dont they? can you guys give me a list of what you would find appropriate as a graduation gift from your gf?
    Keep in mind, I've only been with him since january of 2009 but i love him to death.

you guys have been great...keep the ideas coming...