What should Joy get her boyfriend for his graduation?

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Dano50, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

How about a nice watch or tickets to a sporting event he might want to see. Whats his favorite team? Maybe take him to another city out of town to see that team play.

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

i cant believe your even concidering an expensive trip when you have only been dating for a few months, get him something simple, a watch, new clothes,a gps for his car,does he have any hobbies???

3. JoyofFluidFilm

JoyofFluidFilm LawnSite Senior Member

hes not really into sports...well, he watches basketball, but not sure what team hes for. hobbies? he likes music, he loves to work out all the time 24/7, and loves our dog, goldie. i guess i could get him a gps...and maybe a trip is a little too much. I got him tickets to see Journey, Nickelback, Hinder, and Coldplay...maybe i am spoiling him a bit too much?....

4. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Joy, I am trying to help you.

5. JoyofFluidFilm

thank you thank you..i need all the help i can get...

6. OrangeToys

OrangeToys LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW MO

give him some Fluid Flim.

7. JoyofFluidFilm

FLuid film? really? hmm..i need something more special than that...lol..jk...fluid film is a great gift to give someone...so buy some cans and give it out as a birthday present..hehe...

8. OrangeToys

OrangeToys LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW MO

Take a day off work and you drive aroung town doing whatever he wants to do. Make the day all about him.

9. Lucky Star Lawn Care

Lucky Star Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Get him a framed picture of yourself...that way he has something to look at while you fly out to St. Louis and we head to the Lake of the Ozarks and party it up...it is just about lake season....lol

10. JoyofFluidFilm

denbow, we already drive around the sf bay area and do whatever he wants to do...which is usually up to ME...lol...

as for pictures, he has pictures of me on his wall...lmao...and in his wallet...i make sure of that..ahaha....

i know he wants a rolex watch...like i can afford that:confused:..i know that at the flea market, they have imitation "bolex";).....AHAHAHAHAAHA.:laugh:..you can buy it for $25 but hes not into fake stuff...