what size enclosed trailer would you recomend?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Lance L, Nov 22, 2003.

1. Lance L

Lance L LawnSite Senior Member

im getting ready to buy an enclosed trailer for next season or start shopping for one at least... i was was wanting to eventually have the space for a 60" Z, 52/48" wb and 2 or 3 21" mowers i dont have a z yet and havent upgraded to a bigger wb so im not sure how much space you would want for there to be enough room to get everything in and out with out much trouble. and possible a rock solid aerator(cam type) and my lesco spreader. and i would think the blowers/trimmers/edgers would mount on the walls with out much trouble(trimmer trap racks) what size would you recomend for all of this? any particular brands or life saving options? and im 6'3" should i get a raised ceiling? im not sure how tall they are to begin with though.

thanks a ton, Lance
  2. Lance L

Lance L LawnSite Senior Member

nevermind im going with a isuzu npr with a 16 ft box :D
  3. pottstim

pottstim LawnSite Senior Member

Excellent choice. Is it new or used? We are in the process of getting either an NPR or Mitsubishi Fuso FE at my full-time job with a 14 foot box.

LANDSCAPER30 LawnSite Member
    from IN

Dont Buy A Pace
  5. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

I'd get atleast a 16ft witht the equipment you have listed. I myself consider 18ft to be of ideal size. Anything over 20ft I consider big for a lawn trailer.
  6. CutNLawns

CutNLawns LawnSite Member

am I looking at this tread right...is it from 2003?

CAL-LANDSCAPER LawnSite Member

Yep - some people are just sloooow to respond,
    AND didn't read 2nd post that he decided to get an Isuzu with 16' box.
    Not a trailer !! Pay attention :dizzy:
  8. PLS-Tx

PLS-Tx LawnSite Silver Member
    from Texas

What's wrong with Pace?