What size trailer?

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by conepile, Nov 26, 2001.

1. conepile

conepile LawnSite Member

If I want to turn a Lazer HP sideways in an enclosed trailer, how wide does the trailer need to be? I'm considering both the 48" and the 52". I have not yet purchased either item, so test fitting is not exactly convenient.

Referencing another post regarding striping, you implied going with a York. It seems many customers are equating striping with quality, especially when their neighbor's yard looks like Wrigley Field. I want to be able to achieve this in the most cost-effective manner possible. If York is a good option, where do I find it (local Exmark dealer)? I'll search this site after I finish typing this; I did not want to have to exit and retype this post.

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Conepile,

The length of a 48" Lazer HP is 74.2" and the 52" is 77.3". If you allow an extra 8-10" to accommodate the pivoting length and front caster tire swing when turning. That should allow you to swing the machine sideways.

The good news regarding stripping rollers is that they will be available for all Lazer decks 52" and up this spring through your local dealer.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Thanks

Terry

3. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Huh? I think something was left out.

4. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Good catch hoss,

Thats what happens when I think at one speed and type at another. Not that I do either one all that fast or at least that's what they tell me.

Thanks