1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

What software do you guys use???

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by biggin69, Feb 25, 2007.

1. biggin69

biggin69 LawnSite Member

Do any of you guys use any software for invoices, scheduling, profit/loss, ect.?

I would like to but would like some recommendations.
  2. Mow It All llc

Mow It All llc LawnSite Member

I use Quick Books, its a life saver.....I can do anything and everything with it. Billing is sinple, reports, profit and loss, banking, and year end tax's. It will break down expenses by month, quarter and yearly. Its just so simple to use and will do anything a buisness will ever need. Just make sure you get the most updated version
  3. DeereHauler

DeereHauler LawnSite Senior Member

gopher, i really like it.

this year i'm going to link it with quickbooks, and see how that works. its a great program for smaller companies. it works great for me, i have the palm pilot program for it, and it shows a list of all my jobs for the day or week, and then i just plug the palm into the computer at the end of the day, and it takes care of all the jobs that i did.
  4. Steve's Mow & Trim

Steve's Mow & Trim LawnSite Member

I use lawnpro, you can e-mail them to get a trial version to download.
  5. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

Do you do landscaping installs or just maintenance?
  6. Mow2nd-2

Mow2nd-2 LawnSite Member

Quick books
  7. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

If you want to track the financial health of your business and get great reports, invoicing, billing, estimates and much more go with Quick Books Pro.
  8. kppurn

kppurn LawnSite Senior Member

QuickBooks Pro with QXpress for scheduling. This combination covers both the financial aspects, as well as scheduling with quick and easy end of the month invoicing.
  9. ffemt1271

ffemt1271 LawnSite Bronze Member

i use groundskeeper pro (www.adkad.com) you can downloada trial version, it does everything you can imagine for a lawn company. i have had no problems with my program, and have been using it for 4 years.
  10. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Lawn Monkey