What software do you use???

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by TotalLawnConcepts, Jan 29, 2005.

1. kdbetters

kdbetters LawnSite Member

I finally found what I was looking for while searching on the web today. A simple inexspensive program that can handle my scheduling and routing, while I use quickbooks pro for accounting and billing. I think this will be the answer for many small or meduim sized companies to utilize for daily bookkeeping task. It can also keep equipment inventory and track expenses by many different customizable categories. the link is http://www.nocomplaintslawnservice.com/la.htm

2. Mowman29

Mowman29 LawnSite Member
    from OH

I tried 10 times for someone to send me a good link to download it. The customer service been good not great. I think I going to buy the new Quickbook Customer Manager 2.0 it only 79.95... unless someone on here can help me with gopher. I tried to download the 30 day trial but my computer will not let the 16 bit program to start. I am Running Microsoft XP and it a 2 year old Sony Vaio. It a great computer the best I ever had. I need something that works with Quickbooks because my CPA uses that for our payroll and taxes.

3. SidelinePropMgr

SidelinePropMgr LawnSite Member

I use Gopher and love it. Just bught quickbooks PRO and plan to integrate the two.

4. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member