What software has helped your business?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by VO Landscape Design, Mar 23, 2008.

1. VO Landscape Design

VO Landscape Design LawnSite Senior Member

Do you have one you really like that has helped you in any facet of your business?
    I have started using Quick Books Pro for record keeping. I like Microsoft Picture It for editing my photos/pics, so far I like the features and the ease. Also started working with Quicken but not sure on that yet. Like to find a compatible calender/address book I could use with a PDA and my computer. Always on the look out for improving anything in the business.
    VO

2. bill8379

bill8379 LawnSite Senior Member

Adobe Creative suite, especially Illustrator, photoshop and indesign and now Dreamweaver.

I used photoshop and illustrator to make my own flyers, trying to design a website with dreamweaver and indesign does a mailmerge for my flyers with addresses and prices.

3. Lawn-Sharks

Lawn-Sharks LawnSite Senior Member

I have been using the FREE Trial of the Gopher Software that i downloaded from this site. I tried the gopher pro and like it much better then the software i started with.

4. mowranger

mowranger LawnSite Member
    from ms

If you use QBs then Qxpress is the way to go!

5. Mr.Lawn

Mr.Lawn LawnSite Member
    from Florida

quickbooks rock and it has a set up company for lawn and landscape also I love my Gopher software. The Pirate

6. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

7. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

Quickbooks Pro, Adobe Photo shop 6, Realtime landscaping Pro3 these programs cover everything I need to do.