What software keeps track of Address?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by jccordes2, Jun 16, 2004.

1. jccordes2

jccordes2 LawnSite Member

Do you gus know what software would enable me to save names & address's in a database that would then be able to print onto full sheet labels.
    For Billing, advertising and etc?

please let me know if you guys have any ideas or does quicken work? or Gopher?

2. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

you can export the customer list in gopher and then put it in a word document to make labels.
  3. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Word can do this, and its free on most computers.

I'm not an outlook user, but I heard you can do the same on there with your addresses.
  4. jccordes2

jccordes2 LawnSite Member

Thanks BS and TLS.

do you use that Gopher software??
    how do you like it?
  5. NNJLandman

NNJLandman LawnSite Bronze Member

Try MS Access it is on all Microsoft computers...well most of em, easy to learn, great database program.

6. Potchkins

Potchkins LawnSite Senior Member

gopher is good stuff
  7. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

yah JC, I use gopher. I love it, they're really on the ball (for the most part :)) I only wish they would hurry up and get their palm module released, they've been promising it since last year.
  8. Loganwildman

Loganwildman LawnSite Member

This is not accurate. Access is only available if you purchase the MS Office professional suite. Most computers manufactures offer this as a $200-$300 upgrade to the price of a new machine.
  9. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Outlook IS on every Windows computer.

MOST have either Works or Word.

jccordes2 is looking for software that will enable him to print lables.

Gopher is a full on lawn management software package.

He just wants to print lables.
  10. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

ACT a great data base with sales automation programming. Can keep track of all you do at the site and when to send fliers for different jobs( FERT--AERATION) at the right time. Auto Fax and Mail Merge to make mailings easy. Can break down your customer base into any group you want or place them into many different groups.
    I have used it as my main sales tool in Real Estate, Home Improvement and Landscape Maintenance. Will work in any sales field.
    You can print any type of label you need