what software program is available

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by KUBOTADAN, Oct 17, 2005.

1. KUBOTADAN

KUBOTADAN LawnSite Member

What software programs are available(ecomonical) that can keep up with
    accounts, do invoices, etc. I thought I saw something on this site a while back.

2. krocki

krocki LawnSite Member

Try Invoice2go, it does not keep up with your accounts but it does a great job with invoices. It is very simple to use and great to customize. they have a 30 day trial on it give a shot.

3. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

What's economical? How many accounts are you servicing/managing?

4. Reliable Lawn Care

Reliable Lawn Care LawnSite Member

www.lawnpro.com

This has done very well for my situation of 30 to 40 accounts, estimate, schedueling, invoicing, vendors, etc.
    The owner Patrick is really is to work with and the program is only like $58.00.
    Take a look at the web site, can't hurt.

5. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

I did the free trial of gopher and I loved it but at the time couldnt spend that much on a program.

I then went with lawnpro because I was in a bind and needed a program now. Its an ok program, I still haven't played with it enough just tossed all teh customer info in and use it to print invoices (which is a hassle). Only dislikes are, you have to manualy do each customers invoice for the month. for example, Mrs. C got cut 4 times for the month, i have to go in and put that info in, it doesn't automaticly add it to the invoice when I click each week that the service was complete. Also for some reason when i do invoices I have to save the invoice to the desktop then open it up from the desktop and print it. It won't print from the program.

Other then that its everything I expected for 58 bucks, its cheap and gets the job done. I'll be purchasing gopher in the spring though.

6. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

7. lilred731

lilred731 LawnSite Member

I use gopher and am quite pleased with it.

8. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<Table width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><TR><TD><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></TD></TR></Table>
    Hi KUBOTADAN,

Please consider trying out our software as well. Remember we offer a monthly payment plan.

Thanks lilred731 and kc2006 for thinking of us.

<table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Make your own logo Free.</center>