What special would you guys like to see!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Texas Mower Parts, Dec 28, 2004.

1. Texas Mower Parts

Texas Mower Parts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

We did the blade grinder for Dec. I want to come up with a special for Feb. Give me some ideas. I was thinking about tires and trimmer line. Thanks

2. Tn Lawn Man

Tn Lawn Man LawnSite Senior Member

I have been wanting to increase my blade inventory. A special on blades would work for me well. :)

3. Fishin LCO

Fishin LCO LawnSite Member
    from NC

I personally would like a special on a bed edger, but I bet if you had a special on a measuring wheel you could do very well. Everyone could use one but I do not think everybody has one.

4. Fishin LCO

from NC

I just order the blade grinder from you today...looking forward to trying it out. That was a great deal. Lawnsite is a great source of consumers. Thanks for the December Special.

5. captaingreen

captaingreen LawnSite Senior Member

I'll 2nd that! :) :) :) :)

6. Fishin LCO

from NC

One more for you, the easy reach tool(the thing for picking up things on the ground while still on you mower)

7. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

Travis, here is the $1Million question.....

"what's the January Special"? you are talking about feb, but no mention of february... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

I'd like to see special on Blades, Spark Plugs and other accessories. I am a solo operator and dont do many accounts, so dont need tires, cluthes (know on wood), engines, spindles, etc..

But most of all...please finish up your website so that we can tell you what specials we want.

Even if you dont have pictures....just list the items that you have. Part numbers are not important.

For Example....do you have spreaders? Yeah/No? What kind? How much, etc, etc.....

Do you have hedge trimmers? Yeah/No?
    Chainsaws?
    trimmers
    edgers?

I know that you do, but if you dont see it in black and white, we dont think of them to ask.

Hope this helps....

So what's in store for January?
    :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

8. Texas Mower Parts

Texas Mower Parts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

I meant Jan. :dizzy:

9. richard coffman

richard coffman LawnSite Senior Member

I'd like your store to have sprayer and spreader parts on sale.

10. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

Free lawnmowers.

:D