What sulkie?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by imalandscper, Mar 21, 2003.

1. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Try this John. Thought the other one alittle small ;)

green_house_resized.jpg

2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Thank's Bud!!

3. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

no problem.

4. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

anyone use the exmark sit down sulky.does it leave nasty lines? hows the 2 wheel velkie? does it leave nice lines? i have the single wheel and i hate the lines.im going to look at the pro slide also

5. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Mike If You Look at the Pro-slide Look At the weight Kit From Exmark For walk's.
    John.

6. BobR

BobR LawnSite Senior Member

I have the Toro self steering sit down sulky, I believe it was around $500, used it one year then purchased a Z.. Makes a decent rider out of a hydro walkbehind it is a bit of a pain backing up but nothing that a person can't get use to. Really helped production as you can ride a lot faster than you can walk.
    BobR

7. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

We have run, Velki, Pro-slide, Jungle-Jim and more but our employees and myself feel that that Toro Tru-Trac is so - so much better, you dont need to get off to back up, you dont have the platform of the slide taking away from your ground speed (friction) and dual wheel independent is so much smoother then the single wheel's. Like I siad we still have all our old ones in a shed and until they make one to beat this its the best. Demo one and you will see!!!!!!

8. EHesseyLawns

EHesseyLawns LawnSite Member

wait a sec, what is all this Pro-slide that you guys are talking about? im lost, do they have a website?