what the eff reason do they have this time?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by lawnwizards, Oct 10, 2006.

1. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

go out to work this morning and gas is 2.04, throughout the day i'm noticing everyone raising to 2.25. why would gas go up 21 cents in one day. its like they just couldn't let it get back under 2 bucks. and another thing, how the hell did everyone know to raise it the exact same price? opinions, gripes? thanks.

2. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Because some Republican solicited young boys for sex. Gas prices have to go up now for that.

3. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Hey buddy thats low 2.04 gas around here can still be seen at $3.00 a gallon, but it has gone down

4. Down2EarthLawns

Down2EarthLawns LawnSite Member

Same as usual. The oil companies sent out the memo either last night or this morning on what price to change it to after 12pm. The reasoning baffels me as much as the reason it went down so rapidly. Not sure what exaclty changed so much in the past few weeks (nationally) to allow such a rapid decrease either. Makes you wonder?!!

5. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

especially when it takes 2 months to go down 25 cents but only 1 day to go up 25 cents.:dizzy:

6. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Around here gas was $2.34 for regular the last time I filled up.

7. LawnBrother

LawnBrother LawnSite Senior Member
    from SW Ohio

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

8. Nosmo

Nosmo LawnSite Bronze Member

It is 1.99 and 9/l0 for low grade unleaded right now. Was down to 1.93 and 9/l0 earlier in the week. Bought $20.00 worth yesterday and got just a little over 10 gallons.

Nosmo

9. jt5019

jt5019 LawnSite Bronze Member

10. stumper1620

stumper1620 LawnSite Bronze Member

An oil Exec. had to pee, he peed in the wind and got a wet foot. now we all Gotta Pay!!