What the heck happened to the Exmark caps?

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Keith, Jan 16, 2004.

1. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

I just went to look on the Vernon site at the Exmark gear and notice they don't have the cool beige/green and beige/blue twill caps anymore. We've probably bought like 30 of these things in the past and they are no more :( What happened?

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Keith,

We are in the process of re-evaluating our clothing/promo items. The 04 catalog should be up on the website in the next few weeks. At this point I don't know if they've decided if the caps in question will or will not be part of the 04 items. I hope they keep them around. They were pretty popular.

Thanks

Terry

3. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

What is this Vernon website? I like the weight of the denim short sleeve shirt (not currently offered I see in men's) and was curious if I could buy some embroidered ones there

4. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

Oh yeah, a suggestion. I note that there is a way for dealers to buy imprinted Exmark shirts. I think it would be good free advertising for Exmark to sell t shirts and collared uniform shirts with your logo on it that can also be imprinted or embroidered with a customer's company name. If the price was kept low enough I bet you'd find proud Exmark users buying them for their crews. Even sold at a small loss or no profit, getting the logo out there in large numbers has got to be a good thing for the company. Make it a household name. : )

5. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Bruce 32,

Vernon is our clothing/promotional good supplier. All the Exmark imprinted stuff is handled directly throgh their facility at this time. Once in a while dealers will order a supply of impinted items but usually it's fairly limited to hats and such.

Thanks

Terry

6. KerryB

KerryB LawnSite Senior Member

That works for me. I would love to get shirts like that Bruce.