What the heck?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mownredneck, Apr 30, 2005.

1. mownredneck

mownredneck LawnSite Member

There is somthin strang goin on around here or I may have gotten a bad batch. I got these 2 old women right next to each other this year. I usually cut woman A with my JD. I just got a bobcat w-b couple weeks ago and cut her yard with it. My worker went and collected payment and said she didnt like the mower and shes going to find someone else??????? Women B has clover in her front yard-o joy! She told me to cut it low, like thats gonna do anything. She said I'll let you by this time but I want it cut lower next time, I guess she thinks it will kill it, I tried to tell her she'll have to get it sprayed. Im gonna call woman A right now and see what the deal is.

2. Sweetwater

Sweetwater LawnSite Member

You gotta convince clover girl that short cut is worse...keeps clover in the sun! Now, as for the "I don't like your mower" girl...that is wierd. I assume my customers want to see the biggest, baddest equipment I've got. My theory is that it boosts their ego when we are there making things beautiful with nice, clean, professional equipment.

Of course I am probably fooling myself.

3. Eddie B

Eddie B LawnSite Senior Member
    from gone

quite a few customers of mine don't like my 48" mower... they pay a couple more bucks so I use a smaller one.

4. Jusmowin

Jusmowin LawnSite Senior Member

Id drop both of them and move on to anouther yard or two, both sound like major PITAs and not worth the hassle of bickering with them. I explain to all new clients that this is the equipment that I use and if they don't like the "BIG MOWER" that they should find someone else. Put it this way, I don't tell them what type of paper or pen they should use at their work place so dont tell me what mower to use at my work place!