What the heck?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by sheshovel, Jan 28, 2006.

1. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

What's going on,my replys are getting stuck and taking forever to post up...I leave it there after hitting submit post or whatever..and it just waves the little flag and goes about 1/2 way then just sits there.

2. MarcusLndscp

MarcusLndscp LawnSite Senior Member

ditto that big dog

3. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

I have no idea what that problem could be but I will contact our webmaster right now and see if he knows what the problem may be. I apologize for the inconvenience.

4. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Sheshovel, Im getting the same thing. My other 2 replies tonight I had time to get up and go fix a snack and come back and my reply still had not gone threw. I left and came back in about 10 minutes and had finally gone threw. Lets see how long this one takes.

5. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Same thing here. What I have been doing is hitting my refresh button and it posts almost right away.

6. Precision

Precision LawnSite Silver Member

I have found that I submit my reply, then wait 3 seconds then hit the stop button on my browser. I then back to the thread and refresh. It got posted, but just never went to the posted screen.

That and I still am not getting the automated emails on threads I have posted too.

7. Squizzy246B

Squizzy246B LawnSite Senior Member

Same here although I pulled the plug on the DSL router modem for awhile and re-booted, seems better now.

8. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

yup same here on the post issue, and not receiving any email notifications either.

9. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

Everything is Aok today .Thanks for whatever you did.

10. PLS-Tx

PLS-Tx LawnSite Silver Member
    from Texas

It's still slow for me today.