1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

What This Site Needs Is.....

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by barnard, Oct 18, 2004.

1. barnard

barnard LawnSite Senior Member

LESS whining about the competition (whether from the kid next door or a national franchise or anything in-between. Whining won't make it go away. LESS bitching about PITAs. Lose 'em if you want,Keep 'em if you want just don't bi+ch about 'em. MORE info that makes what we do easier/more profitable. More things that impact the bottom line, like where to buy for less, effective advertising., more efficient methods and machinery.
    Acute Cut likes this.
  2. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

boring, boring, boring
  3. cutnedge

cutnedge LawnSite Member

That's easy barnard. Just go to the thread "is it lowballing or is it smart."
    All your questions are covered.You'll never have to browse another thread.
  4. barnard

barnard LawnSite Senior Member

Sorry Bobby I can't see your post, you're on my ignore list
  5. oneandonlyjojo

oneandonlyjojo LawnSite Member
    from NY

i dont know this barnard charachter but i dont like u already. i think u are crying just as much as all the people u where talking about so stop talking
  6. Husky03

Husky03 LawnSite Senior Member

Although I would have addressed the problem differently, Barnard does have a point. I can think of several members who come to this site strictly to *****. They rarely help anyone ;)

Edit: I should also say that there are many very helpful people on this site also. I have learned a ton from this site already. Overall this is a GREAT site. Thanks to all the members that do try to help others out. :)
  7. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Barnard, nobodies making you read those posts.

If you can go elsewhere and find a site that will not have any of that stuff, let us know about it. But I'll save you some time and tell you a site like that doesn't exist.
    65hoss likes this.
  8. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

good, then it wont hurt your feelings when i say, YOU SUCK!!!

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

What would we talk about then?

Oh, BTW, where to buy for less- Wal-Mart :p
  10. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

what this site needs?

a stripper section of live girls, with a belly up bar, oh ya, girls modeling weed whips and hedge trimmers :p .