What time clocks do you use?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Craftybigdog, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Craftybigdog

Craftybigdog LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys it reached that time, I was just curious through trial and error what time clocks do you like to use? Thank you for you help!

2. mslawn

mslawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from LA

We are using jobclocks from exactime.

3. Craftybigdog

Craftybigdog LawnSite Senior Member

I have looked into those and they contacted me with a quote. Have you been real happy with the system, I guess what Im asking did it meet your expactations?

4. mslawn

from LA

I am very pleased with them. It has made life alot easier.

5. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

MS does job clock sync up with quick books or any other finance program?

6. mslawn

from LA

No, I do not believe it does. However the report at the end of each payperiod has each employees total hours to the second. We just enter the hours into our payroll program and print checks. We use Paycycle for payroll.
    The good thing about jobclocks is there is one in each truck and they all sync together and at the end of the week from collection of records from the jobclock to having paychecks printed is 5-7 minutes for 6 employees.

7. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

i was wondering about the job clock to. what kind of prices should i expect. is it worth it for 3-4 guys? i was thinking about just getting one from staples since everybody starts and ends at the shop.

8. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

lets bring this up again does anybody use anything except the jobclock? i need to get one in the next week and would like some input.

9. Red Wagon

Red Wagon LawnSite Member

I use job clock also. It sure does make life easy

10. steve5966

steve5966 LawnSite Member

We use the payclock express. Instead of time cards it has radio frequency badges. Everyone carries their own so there is no buddy punching. Works with Quickbooks.