1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

What time of year

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jaredslawncare, Mar 26, 2005.

1. jaredslawncare

jaredslawncare LawnSite Member

This year I put some bids in on Commercial Propertys and I have made the follow up calls on them, but most of them have said they were still waiting on other bids to make their decisions. What time of the year do you think that they will make their decision and call me? When do most of you get your "last minute calls"
  2. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Wow typically for the most part they are done here in NW Pa but I just got the properties to bid on this week for a realestate co. and she told me that within the next 2 weeks they will be awarded. So don't give up on them but I would think that if you don't hear something in the next week or so then they found some one else, but ya never know. Good luck :waving:
  3. slicksilverado01

slicksilverado01 LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

In my area meijer was done 6 weeks ago but most just stoped taking bids last week. I put out 45 commerical quotes and I already heard from 6 which I had 4 from last year. I am going to hear from most of them on monday.
    I hate "hanging on the rack" not sure If i am going to get this job or this.... but I am getting well known in the commerical area in my town now.