1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

What tires

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by Cuttinitclose, Oct 19, 2009.

?

What Tire

1. Cooper Discoverer St

9 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 2

17 vote(s)
    37.8%
  3. Off-Brand Mudstars

2 vote(s)
    4.4%
  4. Other (Please name)

17 vote(s)
    37.8%
  1. Cuttinitclose

Cuttinitclose LawnSite Bronze Member

2. beano

beano LawnSite Senior Member

on my 3rd set of the revo's, will never buy another tire for any of my trucks

3. extremerc76

extremerc76 LawnSite Member
    from NJ

personally ive always run the coopers, but have heard nothing but good things about the bridgestones as well. the coopers are generally a little cheaper, i only get 20,000 miles out of rear tires no matter what brand :rolleyes: but what do you expect im 19. my dad goes forever on a set on his truck

4. gandk06

gandk06 LawnSite Senior Member

I have the Bridgestones and they are great. Had the coopers before and they hydroplaned A LOT.

5. John deer Z

John deer Z LawnSite Senior Member

I love the NITO tires. Had great Luck with the Tera Grapplers and now have a set of Dura Grapplers. Very good off road and on. Quit long lasting and great
    wear wise!! Try them you won't be sorry.

6. White Gardens

White Gardens LawnSite Fanatic

Bought 2 Yokahama high mile, High Load, All Terrian tires for the rear of my V-6, 4wd S-10.

It took me pulling out of the lot going around the block and pulling back into the tire place to have the two fronts done also, they were that good. Little pricey, but by far the best tire I've ever used.

7. MJS

MJS LawnSite Bronze Member

Dayton Timberline A/T. . . haven't found too many tires better for the price. No problems going off-road, either.

8. silverado212

silverado212 LawnSite Senior Member

BFG All Terrain TA have had great luck with them. Bridgestones are good got my truck with a set on it towards the end of there life. Had some scary winter dives with them and got mad and canned them.

9. Monroe74

Monroe74 LawnSite Senior Member

I have three trucks with the bridgestones and two with the michelin ltx so far this is the secondset of bridgestones so I thought I would try the michelins. Love the bridgestones thou

10. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

i just got coopers on my truck this summer. mo complaints thus far