what to do ....what to do ?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by new leaf, Dec 14, 2006.

1. new leaf

new leaf LawnSite Member
    from 03077

no snow ! fall clean ups are done ! equipment is cleaned and put away ! looking for some motivation/direction while sitting idle.

2. AlleganyLawnCare

AlleganyLawnCare LawnSite Member

Start planning for your next season (mowing). I always include re-evaluating my routes (can I make them better, faster, more productive), I get my bidding list request out to prospective businesses, evaluate my equipment (how did it do, what needs replacing, what new items do I need), What can I do about getting new clients (start working on your PR campaign if you haven't already), work on my budget. There are alot of things you can do to prepare yourself; for the 2007 mowing season is right around the corner (thinking positively I tell myself).

3. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

Yep, I've already been sending out letters to businesses looking for contracts for next season.

4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Now is a really good time to atract some businesses to sign up with you for next year! Don't work to hard though, now is a great time for some well deserved R&R!!!

5. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

relax its been a long year and organize the shop/equipment again fix everything to a T

6. Oxmow

Oxmow LawnSite Senior Member

Bid, Bid, Bid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...sorry i don't like to use the word bid...don't want to be the low bidder...Proposals, Proposals, Proposals