What to do with logo design?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by bigexpo, Aug 2, 2006.

1. bigexpo

bigexpo LawnSite Member

hey i have a problom. i have a name and logo picked out for my biz but i dont know how to get it from teh paper onto my truck, fliers biz cards ect. what do i do. can i mail it somewhere and they can have it printed or what ned help, making me mad. lol. i just need someone to re dra it better and print it any ideas?

2. Team-Green L&L

Team-Green L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

Did you see the template on your last thread?

For production. I would save everything in files and take the file to the sign guy. Paper would be more expensive because it would have to be digitized.

3. bigexpo

bigexpo LawnSite Member

yea what about the template? (that looks good by the way) like what should i look up in my local phone book?

4. Team-Green L&L

Oh, I get you. Any Sign or Print Shop will take a Jpg, .tif, or similar file at 350 dpi as a file for any print job. Just look up "printing". If you have something on paper you'll need a graphics designer ($100 hr. or more).

5. bigexpo

bigexpo LawnSite Member

thats expensive. if i had the drawing on the computer could i then send it to a printing place where i live and they can put it on whatever i please?

6. Team-Green L&L

EXACTLY! That's how they do it now.

7. bigexpo

bigexpo LawnSite Member

I Might Just Use My Real First Name. nicholas Lawns or nicholas Lawn Care Which One
    Or Do You Have One Wiht My Name In It Lol

8. Team-Green L&L

I'm only doing this to get some more business, but here you go. Send me some guys for logos. $50 a logo ain't bad!

Nicholas.jpg

9. bigexpo

bigexpo LawnSite Member

Thats Real Nice Ill Have To Talk To You About That Some More. Could You Maybe Make A Patch Of Grass Somewhere And Make Nichlas Black Or Green Maybe Im Very Interested(SO I CAN USE THAT WHAT YOU JUST MADE?) IF SO ILL TELL EVERYONE ABOUT YOU. MAYBE MY MOM WILL WANT YOU TO MAKE HER SOME LOGOS FOR HER SALON. I MOST GREATFULLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP SIR,
    NICHOLAS

10. Team-Green L&L

You CAN use this design AS IS. If I get some work through you, I can design alot more to help you in your business growth. I do better sometimes than others, but I'm decent in the marketing dept.