1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

what to do

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by silverscapes, Aug 9, 2007.

1. silverscapes

silverscapes LawnSite Member
    from de

i getting ready to buy a new pg with this 0% deal through lesco so i wait for the new one to come out or buy the magnum:usflag:
  2. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

When you say new one...are you talking about the Spyker unit?

I am somewhat in the same boat...as I already have a PG Mag and am just looking to add a second unit (backup unit and one for my Dad to help me), but kinda waiting just to see what they have to offer.

Look at it this way, the PG is proven and is an awesome rig.
    This new machine may have some problems and I don't really feel like being a ginny pig especially when I have lawns to take care of.

Thats just my take.

I would go for the $200 off and 0%, but that is just my take!

I love my PG! It makes my life so much easier and it has NEVER let me down!
  3. indyturf

indyturf LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

Go for the Magnum! I have 2 and love them and the zero financing is a great deal. Are you talking about a different company's new model? I wouldn't want to buy anyone's first model. I don't think PG has any plans of bringing out a new machine, I think they will keep the Magnum around for a while!