What to do

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BrianK10, Jul 7, 2004.

1. BrianK10

BrianK10 LawnSite Senior Member
    from usa

Hey All. Heres the deal.

I went to my local dealer who I've done all my business through, and ordered a soft bag for my 36 for a couple fensed in backyards.
    Well, its a week & 1/2 later and I"m starting to get fed up. I was told it'd be in by the end of last week.
    The 6 accounts I picked up on 5/28 that want their backyards bagged (due to them having an inground pool) are having me start tomarrow, which is 6/8.
    My overall question is - Is this normal time for a BAG to be ordered, shipped, and put into my hands?! I'm not happy at the moment, and will only get worse if I don't recieve a call tomarrow morning saying its in. :angry:

Brian

2. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't know how long it takes to order a bag because the dealers I have went to have always had them. But I do you are dam well paying enough at $500 so you should call them in a polite way and ask them if they recieved it yet.

3. BrianK10

from usa

You and I think alike.

I've been calling them everyday, an hour before they close since monday. If I don't get it by the end of the week I may end relations with this dealer and move on.

Brian

4. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

Brian, from the sound of it, sounds like most ope dealers, I'd probably break it of with them as well..What about an Accelerator? Everyone on here raves about em'.

5. BrianK10

from usa

txlawnking - You know, I never even thought about an Accelerator bag. :eek: I've been to their site many times to take a look at them, but never thought about it. I might as well stick it out now, but next time I'll know better. As for the dealer, I just got off the phone with them, and its still not in. I made it clear that I was unhappy, and expressed a little concern about their speedy shipment on parts, or lack-there-of, all the while keeping my cool as he once again re-assured me that it'd be in today or tomarrow. I just love this kinda stuff. But hey, it could always be worse! Have a good one all.

Brian