What To Put On Flyers

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Demosthenes, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Demosthenes

Demosthenes LawnSite Member

Hey. I decided to expand my (very small) business this year and want to use flyers. What do you all suggest I include on my flyers?

2. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

everything you do

3. Dogbonz

Dogbonz LawnSite Senior Member

4. Dogbonz

Dogbonz LawnSite Senior Member

This is my flyer I put up in the local grocery store,, also made biz cards from this,,,Thats my 2 yr old boy,, he rides with me when I plow or go out to collect, The little old ladies really eat this chit up! Who can resist a cute kid eh?

color biz card.jpg

5. NELawnCare

NELawnCare LawnSite Member

Your flyer goes against all marketing theories...but incredibly enough, it does make the reader look at the flyer longer than most. Very funny and effective (somehow). Do you have that kid under contract or is he a free advertising agent?

6. ccash

ccash Banned

i like it. what brand mower is that,, OH YEAH I forgot does that Kid have an applicators license?

7. DaughtryLC

DaughtryLC LawnSite Senior Member

I think its a good nicte, gives that home town fill. While alot of us want customers to think we are commercialized some customers just what that "local guy"

8. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

well, that your licensed, and you have liablility insurance, your a legal business, that your not just some guy mowing lawns illegally for tax free money.....:)

9. Ecoscape01

Ecoscape01 LawnSite Senior Member

I read over the material in the link that Dogbonz posted and it was quite helpful and enlightening. I will definitely work to incorporate those things on my next batch of flyers.

10. BW Landscaping

BW Landscaping LawnSite Member

i think that flyer is perfect, except one thing i would have your son on a lawn that does not need a cleanup lol