What to Sell For?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by grasscutterman, Jan 31, 2008.

1. grasscutterman

grasscutterman LawnSite Member

Hello Everyone,

I would like to sell my 60in zero turn Exmark lazer, I purchased it for around 8400. I had one offer so far of 6000. What would be a good price. I am not familiar with how mowers decrease in value. It has only about 50 hours on it, and has never been out in the rain. I just happen to prefer a different mower that I use. Thanks

2. yamadooski

yamadooski LawnSite Senior Member

I would take that 6000 and run.
    Here in Tampa you would get lucky with 4000 and that could be the next day after you bought it.
    Once again to many of something drives the price down.

3. bigw

bigw LawnSite Bronze Member

Its worth way more then 4,000 come on!!

4. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

There are a ton of used Lazer Z's on ebay. This does drop their resale value.

5. I MOW ALONE

I MOW ALONE LawnSite Bronze Member

still worth more than $4000 what year is it?

6. grasscutterman

grasscutterman LawnSite Member

This is a 2007. I just bought it last year in an attempt to move into an area with larger lawns. Thanks

7. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Why not look to see how much you can get in trade from the dealer you bought it from ...that's if you need other equipment ...otherwise I would hold out for more than $6000...

8. bigw

bigw LawnSite Bronze Member

It dont matter if their are a billion of them on ebay or not,it has 50 hrs and is a 2007,its worth atleast 6-7 k ,he could get more for a trade in value..if its only worth 4k then ill take 2 of them please!:weightlifter: