1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

what to spray for bermuda and soysia

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by naylorman, Sep 25, 2009.

1. naylorman

naylorman LawnSite Member

me and a buddy just bought a lesco 200 gallon sprayer and have 30 customers who want us to spray their yards. We live in birmingham alabama-what is the best herbicides to buy for bermuda and soysia and how many rounds do we need to make? thanks.
  2. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

I cannot wait to hear all the replies to this one.
  3. garydale

garydale LawnSite Senior Member

Contact your state extension service fortheir recommendations
  4. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

:laugh::dizzy::laugh::dizzy::laugh: We all know the #1 Question, so I'll ask a different one. How many lawns have you and your "buddy" ever sprayed before??
  5. gunsnroses

gunsnroses LawnSite Senior Member

VARMIT COMMISSION LawnSite Senior Member

Now that there is just funny as all get out.
  7. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

It sure was. It takes quite a few soy beans to make just one bottle of "soysia sauce". It's worth it though because it really makes asian quisine taste great...
  8. Joshuakwhit

Joshuakwhit LawnSite Member

somebody poke me with a fork i'm done!
  9. naylorman

naylorman LawnSite Member

i put some holy water in the tank and i think it did the trick!
  10. Think Green

Think Green LawnSite Silver Member

This panel will be very critical of first time questions involving herbicides on Zoysia Japonica and Cynodon Dactylon. In assuming after you purchased this sprayer, a license is already at hand here?--Right!? It is hard throwing out the cheese when no cracker is on the plate.