WHat to Use

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by SCHOOLWORK91@HOTMAIL.COM, Apr 18, 2006.

1. OK SO IM STARING MY BUSSINESS AND IAM USING A JOHN DEER WITH ABOUT A 42 INCH CUT,I ALSO HAVE A SMALL PUSH MOWER(HONDA SELF PROPELLED) ,A STEHIL TRIMMER AND BLOWER. WELL O.K NOT ALL EXACTALLY MINE. THEY ARE MY PARENTS. I AM ALLOWED TO USE THEM UNTIL I GET ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY MY OWN EQUITMENT.PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I NEED NEXT HOW MUCH TO SPEND. THEN WHAT TO GET AFTER THAT PLEASE RESPOND.

2. All_Clear

All_Clear LawnSite Senior Member

Use what you can and upgrade to commercial grade equipment even if it's used... Brand doesnt matter but i'd recommend something that can be serviced local or part can be bought local. You dont want to be waiting a week to receive something that broke. Basically buy what you can afford in the commercial grade.... that pretty well sums it up.

Oh and dont use caps for everything you type :laugh:

All Clear

3. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

you spelling and grammer are horrable, you need your education..... you need business insurance, business license , business bank account, and you cant get any of those things till your 18....

try and get a job with an existing company until you learn more