what trailer?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by 4 seasons lawn&land, Feb 8, 2008.

1. 4 seasons lawn&land

4 seasons lawn&land LawnSite Gold Member
    from NY

I want the cheapest but good quality trailer to carry a 61" ferris and have a little extra room, maybe for a push mower.

2. smcunningham

smcunningham LawnSite Senior Member

These words do not go together. You could probaly buy a cheap trailer from a big box store.

3. GravelyNut

GravelyNut LawnSite Bronze Member

TSC or Northern Tools both sell cheaper than the local Home Despot. And are as good or better trailers for the money.

4. 4 seasons lawn&land

from NY

those cant be good quality, i mean i just want to know what to buy that is a good quality and value, i dont want a walmart trailer.

5. 4 seasons lawn&land

from NY

ttttttttttttttttttttt

6. smcunningham

smcunningham LawnSite Senior Member

Holmes, Brimar and big tex all make great trailers. Alot people say they cost to much but you get what you pay for.

7. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 LawnSite Senior Member

i got a 6X12 with a ramp for $1350 -- it fits the 48" WB 2 push mowers et, theres plenty of room for another WB or a Zero-turn...

the trialer is a American Hauler.

8. 2 clowns mowing

2 clowns mowing LawnSite Senior Member

don't do what i did my first year. i bought a 60" mower and went to the trailer dealer and said i needed a 6' by 12' enclosed trailer and didn't measure it. got home and found the mower wouldn't go thru the door. the door measured 52" i took it back to dealer they wanted me to give them $650.00 return to stock fee. so i traded my 60" in for a 48" mower. needless to say the next trailer came from some else. enclosed trailers measure from the outside. open trailers measure from the inside

9. 4 seasons lawn&land

from NY

so what measurement do i need for a 72" deck? i only have a 61" but dont want to be limited if i upgrade mower.

10. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS LawnSite Member

take a look on the manufactures website and itll tell you all dimensions.