1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

What Truck Pulls your equipment around?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Lawn Expert Lawn Care, Jan 27, 2012.

What Truck Pulls Your Equipment?

1. Dodge Ram

2. Chevy Silverado

3. Ford F-X50

4. Toyota Tundra

5. Honda Ridgeliner

0 vote(s)
  6. Cadillac Truck

1. Lawn Expert Lawn Care

Lawn Expert Lawn Care LawnSite Member

hey guys, just wanted to see how the trucks added up around here. we all know that landscaping takes a toll on whatever truck you use. but what does the best in yals opinion? of course we ALLLLLL know Dodge make the strongest/all around BEST trucks ;) but i wanted to see who all agrees with me haha
  2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

i pull my trailers with a 11' Ram 3500 c/c dually 4x4 6.7L CUMMINS HO!!!!

i had a silverado, F150 & F250. i love my dually. just bought a used 1/2 sierra for a backup and for mowing!
  3. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

None of the above, I run a 4.7 Dakota and until I need to start pulling heavy loads, I love how handy it is compared to those 10 ft tall truck beds on the full sized's.
  4. ringahding

ringahding LawnSite Senior Member

Everything in the list below.
  5. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

I have an 06 dodge 2500 cummins. A 04 f350 with the 6.0 and a 97 Chevy 3500 dump with a 6.5 do I can't really answer the poll. By the way one is red another blue and the other is white
    Posted via Mobile Device
  6. clydebusa

clydebusa LawnSite Bronze Member

You need multiple button, 2 chevys and 1 ford here.
  7. K&L Landscaping

K&L Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Most of the time a '07 Silverado 2500HD with Vortec 6.0 simply because it's easier on fuel than my '07 F-350 Powerstroke dump.
  8. Lawn Expert Lawn Care

Lawn Expert Lawn Care LawnSite Member

for those with multiply trucks, i guess i was relaying which do you PROFER? which pulls and works the best?

Posted via Mobile Device
  10. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Starting this year with a Silverado. The jury's still out on how it's going to handle things but we'll find out. Switched from ford, no particular reason, just a good deal on a badly needed vehicle. I'm hoping not to END the season pulling with the same thing. We'll see how it goes!!