What type of block is this

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by Crusher Run, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Crusher Run

Crusher Run LawnSite Member

My local garden center has acquired some wall block from a landscaper that is going out of business. They are bunch of mixed pallets and several types of stone. They have roughly 50 square feet of this block. I'm going to purchase them to do a couple small wall in the back yard. I want to go to the manufactures website to get more data but I don't know what kind they are. Do you?

PA151980.jpg

PA151981.jpg

PA151982.jpg

2. DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic

that's Celtik Wall manufactured under the Belgard name

3. Crusher Run

Thanks a lot DVS

4. AztlanLC

AztlanLC LawnSite Bronze Member

5. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

yup, DVS. thats what it is. No celtik wall is not double faced (that I know of) I've built 3 walls using celtik, all single face that i know of.

6. DVS Hardscaper

Celtik does have a double faced block. however, the block in the photogragh is not the double faced.

7. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

Hardscaping Jeopardy. I love it. DVS ....."I'll take Tumbled combination engineered walls for $800 Alex"

Job Signs for $1000. Whoa Daily Double. DVS "I'll wager $2000." Here's your image. "It doesn't even fit in the monitor....wait......no.....what is Matt Rusk's job site sign." Correct. Sorry Matt I just had too.

8. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

Speaking of Matt where is the finished pics of the pool house job with no pool How long has it been.......Did they adopt him.........maybe they claimed him as a dependent on taxes ........might be a selling point.

9. Crusher Run

HAHA Now final Jeopardy, What is the block in the back of the Pic.

10. DVS Hardscaper

I believe it's a Rockwood block.