1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

What type of music is on the radio

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by Lance712, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Lance712

Lance712 LawnSite Member

I saw the shirt and footwear thread but what kind of music do you listen to while mowing or traveling from site to site.

For me I listen to pandora on my phone a lot. At any givin time I could be listening to anything from david allen coe, kayne west, metallica, frank sinatra... Haha random but when your mowing 8 or 10 hours in a day you get tired of listening to the same stuff.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

i listen to country on the radio when mowing or in the truck...same with plowing too. the radio stays on the same station all the time

3. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Little of every thing,
    I often listento the elvis duran channel on my phone,
    Mostly rock, Hard rock,
    Contry ,
    Then some hip hop and rap. :p

4. clean_cut

clean_cut LawnSite Bronze Member

I can go from Christian rock to Ozzy Osbourne and then to The Killers, my music varies a lot, but I usually listen with an mp3 player and some radio.

5. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Mostly talk radio but I also do country, classic rock, and I'm a bit of a foreign metal nut myself.

6. IES

IES LawnSite Senior Member

Skillet is finding it's way onto my iPod lately. Mostly listen to anything but commercials. It's the OCD in me
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. IES

IES LawnSite Senior Member

93chevy you like Ramstein? I have no clue what their saying 88% of the time
    But very motivating
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I mean, I don't really like them, but I don't necessarily dislike them either.

I'm more into operatic metal, female-fronted metal, foreign folk metal, etc. I like to understand the lyrics most of the time.

9. BlazerRidge

BlazerRidge LawnSite Member

I listen to mostly country but I also listen to classic rock

10. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Around here you have to be carefull what you listen to ad where you do so. Around clients i wont listen to anyhing but rock.