1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

What type of music is on the radio

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by Lance712, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Belgium

Belgium LawnSite Member

(hard)rock/metal! Iron maiden, zz top, alice cooper, ac/dc, led zeppelin, beastie boys, pink floys, sometmes ccr, rammstein, motorhead, ozzy, judas priest, metallica, nirvana, prodigy,... My clients ain't surprised when they hear me shouting: I am iron man!!!:weightlifter: (black sabbath)
  2. thelawnman

thelawnman LawnSite Senior Member

Country 24/7
  3. nolatoolguy

nolatoolguy LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

Country music from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed.
  4. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

Colt Ford, Jason Aldean, Jawja Boyz, Skrillex, Kid Rock, Nickleback
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. Scagguy

Scagguy LawnSite Bronze Member

Doobie bros, eagles, van halen, rush, creed, Sammy Hagar, skynard, 38 special, Clapton, doors, Dave Matthews, foo fighters, who, and a bunch of other bands.
  6. Kenn3

Kenn3 LawnSite Member
    from Ct

This for me as well -sometimes I just get sick of the raidio and I buy a book from audible.com and listen to it on my iphone makes the day fly bye
  7. CandyAces

CandyAces LawnSite Member

I listen to country on my iPod when everything is running smooth but if customers have pissed me off or I'm running behind its all heavy metal ( Metallica and five finger death punch)
  8. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

I'd like to add that I've found another country group I like to listen to "The LACS"
    Posted via Mobile Device
  9. C Jovingo Landscaping

C Jovingo Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I find I mostly listen to Bullet For My Valentine, but sometimes put the phone on random play. My song list consists of rock/metal. I have cassette adapter to play phone through truck radio. I don't listen to music while mowing, just from job to job. As far as plowing I like silence, maybe so I can hear if something goes wrong with plow. Don't know why... when the plow goes down, so does the volume!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. BOSS LAWN 2343

BOSS LAWN 2343 LawnSite Senior Member

I do turn the music down when I pull in the lot, but eventually I turn it back up.