What Was Your Pedometer Reading Today

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by ed2hess, Feb 14, 2013.

1. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

I maxed out today at 5,693. My seven day high was 8000 last Friday.:clapping:

2. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

i tried using one of those things before. it never worked right. it always read too many steps or nowhere near enough. i'd walk 10 steps and it would say 4 and then i'd adjust it and walk 10 steps and it would say 14. i finally just gave up and said who cares how many steps i take?

3. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

I don't think mine is accurate it read 25000 at lunch time.:rolleyes:

4. Chilehead

Chilehead LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Stockbridge, GA

That could very well be accurate. I average 15 -18 miles a day as soon as spring hits. My average stride is 2.5 feet. Do the math--it computes.:usflag:

5. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

No wonder my boots are sole less after 6 month:waving:

6. Groomer

Groomer LawnSite Bronze Member

still too early here for the pedometer-did log 8 miles on the treadmill.

7. GQLL

GQLL LawnSite Senior Member

I don't know that's 12.5 roughly in a morning that's a lot of walking. During the winter I'm averaging 7469 steps a day that over the month of January. During the spring season I'm seeing around an 18k average.

8. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

I am curious about how many hours do you think you are walking in a normal ten hour day. Obviously the rest is sitting/eating/mowing and riding or did miss something:laugh:

9. larryinalabama

larryinalabama LawnSite Fanatic

I tried one of those things when I played alot of golf, and they really dont work very well. For now Im positive my body is overworked and I dont really want to know by how much.

10. GrassGuerilla

GrassGuerilla LawnSite Bronze Member

There aren't enough numbers in your head each day? Now you are counting steps? I know why my boots are so important, and don't need to quantify it. My feet hurt from thinking about this.
    Posted via Mobile Device