what would look the best??

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by 2k1yzfr1, Jan 7, 2004.

1. 2k1yzfr1

2k1yzfr1 LawnSite Senior Member

I have a silver 03 Dodge that was going to be pulling my new silver 20' enclosed trailer. Well Pace American called my dealer today and informed them that they couldn't get silver at the moment and it might be March before they can get it.....if they can get it. What other color would look good behind a silver truck?? And what color lettering would look the best on the trailer??

Color choices are: Black, White, Red, Beige, Maroon, Emerald Green, or Indigo Blue.

What color would you pick and which color lettering??:confused:

2. Dstosh

Dstosh LawnSite Senior Member

Try Black with Silver lettering..but then again black might fade over time so you could also do white with black lettering

JMO Good luck

3. 2k1yzfr1

Yeah silver lettering on a black trailer is what I was leaning to. White I think is out of the picture........everyone has a white trailer and I like to be different. Do you think silver letters would show up good on black??

4. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

I would get white, the darker colors would probably get pretty hot in the summer. The color schems you can put on white are pretty much limitless and most would go with your truck too.

5. GTLC

GTLC LawnSite Senior Member

the closest color to grass

6. bastalker

bastalker LawnSite Senior Member

If I was gonna buy a new 20' enclosed trailer, I would get whatever color I wanted!!!!!!!!!!

If pace says they cant get it, go somewhere else......lol

7. 2k1yzfr1

I would do that at any other time........I'm getting the pace trailer at cost though.:)

8. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

i would tend to go with the ligher color trailer. people are right-the dark colors will get hot in the summer and will fade over time. I would go with white...maybe silver or white lettering.

9. TXLAWNBOY

TXLAWNBOY LawnSite Member

2k1yzfr1,
    Are you getting the trailer from the factory in Mcgregor? Also, you may want to look into Haulmark, I believe there is a factory for them in Waco. As for colors I like navy w/silver letters the only problem is that navy will get real hot in August. If you go w/white you can get really creative w/lettering and graphics and have a real eye catcher for a trailer.

10. Pecker

Pecker LawnSite Bronze Member

I think black would go best with your silver truck. Black looks cool with everything. However, silver lettering may be hard to read, but it'd be even harder to read on white.