what would u want this seller to do???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jason_2005lawnman, Apr 10, 2006.

1. jason_2005lawnman

jason_2005lawnman LawnSite Member

i just bought a sulky from www.walkbehindsulky.com on wed the 5th so i could have it before this wed the 12 because we have an 8 acre yard to and i really need the sulky ; a lot of walking for my help,lol; but anyway; i paid for it through paypal on the 5th and have the reciept to show for it; i havent heard from him so i took that he had already shiped it out; till i got home tonight and he leave's me an email saying he's been busy moving and hasnt checked his email till today and is sorry ; ive been waiting all this time for it and even told my help today that it should be in tommrow; gee :cry: so i sent the seller an email telling him i need it by wed the 12th and that i feel he should pay for the shipping for overnight; am i asking to much, or would you do the same thing, or what would you do?

2. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

Why don't you tell him to refund it and go buy a velke X1 or X2. Thats thing sorry to say looks like a piece of crap.

3. mowclt

mowclt LawnSite Member

4. southernlandscapespecial

southernlandscapespecial LawnSite Member

I think he should pay for overnite shipping and give you a discount. He states in his ad that all orders are shipped within 24 hrs. I would also leave him a negative feedback, and keep the email that he sent to you stating that he did not check his email it may come in handy someday.

5. mowclt

mowclt LawnSite Member

I'm interested, details?

6. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

Your PM does not work, turn it on please. or send me one.

7. mowclt

mowclt LawnSite Member

I cant PM for some reason.

kend@dakenet.com

8. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah it does, and by the way, if you have a mower that moves faster than you can walk, get the X1 velke because the 2-wheelers like to fishtail at higher speeds and maybe it doesn't do it to you, but that frustrates me to no end.

9. jason_2005lawnman

jason_2005lawnman LawnSite Member

what is wrong with this sulky; i dont know much about these sulkies; im used to mid mounts but got my new walk-behind and luv it; just i need a sulky and couldnt see spending $300 on one; but if i have to then i do; i just need to know why the jungle jim would be so much better than this one; any help would be appriciated;

10. davidcalhoun

davidcalhoun LawnSite Bronze Member

OK, I looked at it online. It looked like it was built plenty strong and simple - especially for $150. Please explain "looks like a piece of crap"?

The one area that I would question about this sulky, is how well does it fold up? Since pivot points are further back (than say on the $299 Jungle Jim), it might not fold up as compact. I also got a laugh when I read "heavy duty paint".