what would ya do???

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Mark B, Apr 5, 2003.

1. Mark B

Mark B LawnSite Bronze Member

Ok guys I would like some opinions on this. I just picked up 4 McDonalds in my town plus the owners home as well. The guy asked my about my pricing. I told him if he wants a monthly service check up on all the stores I will charge $65.00 for the first hour (service call) then every hour after that it will be $55.00 per hour. Until I get done with all the stores. I would think I could do them all in 4 - 4.5 hrs. Depending on what I run into. And of course that doesn't include parts.

2. spray-head-dave

spray-head-dave LawnSite Member

Your rates seem very fair. If your worried, you can always throw in some type of discount; but if the owner already agree with your pricing; and he already had some one else before; why rock the boat.:cool:

3. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Pricing sounds fair. If he is worried about price, tell him this round you will do it for your normal rate and assess the systems at this time. Then let him know if you can do them cheaper from that point on as you know how involved each one will be. They may each take 30 minutes after the first check up. Maybe you can't and don't want to do them cheaper after checking them out.

4. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

Sounds pretty fair to me. If he wants a discount, tell him he better be giving you a discount on your quarter pounders. :D